These are the general terms and conditions of the use of this website: wwwglasgowfuneralplans.co.uk and any associated websites provided by or linked with Glasgow Funeral Plans, 83 Coustonholm Road, Glasgow. By accessing this website and or communicating with Glasgow Funeral Plans via E Mail, you consent to the following terms and conditions of use. Glasgow Funeral Plans is the trading name of Legacy Platforms Ltd (Legacy Platforms Ltd , Company No: SC610449, Glasgow Funeral Plans Ltd ,Company No: SC611841)
- PURPOSE OF SITE: The content of this site is provided for general information purposes. Selected products and services are offered for sale in specific areas of this website. Elsewhere on this site neither the information nor any opinion expressed on this site is an offer to provide any specific product or service.
- USE OF SITE: Glasgow Funeral Plans, hereafter referred to as GFP, has made all reasonable efforts to ensure the contents of this site are factually correct, current and complete. However, GFP cannot accept liability or loss of any kind incurred as result of reliance on the information on this site or any other website which can be accessed by a link from this website, or the functioning of this site. See below regarding Linking Policy. The contents of this site are subject to change without any prior notification. GFP excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or inability to use, this site or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of the site. This site has been established in the United Kingdom and is directed solely to UK residents only. Scottish Law governs these Terms and Conditions and your use of this website. Through your access of this website you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Judicial System in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of or connected with your use of this site. If any legal issues (or other) arise from your use of this site, please follow the guidelines below regarding contact with GFP.
- LINKS TO AND FROM THIS WEBSITE: You may create a link from your website to the home page of this website provided that you do not link to this website from any site that contains any of the following: obscene, defamatory, threatening, inflammatory or degrading material or any material which infringes on intellectual property or other rights of any third party or which is otherwise unlawful. By linking to this website, you agree to be bound by this Linking and Framing Policy. You further agree not to use any trademark of GFP, or any related graphic, as a link without prior written authorisation and consent. Any deep linking to or framing to this website may only be made with the aforementioned prior consent and authorisation of GFP. Applications pertaining to matters of this nature require direct contact with GFP (See contact details below). GFP reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to this website from your website. GFP does not monitor or review the content of websites which can be accessed by a link from this website. Opinions expressed or information provided on any linked sites are not necessarily shared by GFP. Furthermore, GFP is unable to guarantee your privacy where you access other websites via this website. Any dealings between you and any third party advertisers or suppliers found on or linked via this website, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions and warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant third party. GFP is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of such dealings.
- LICENCE: Subject to your compliance with the above terms, GFP grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free licence to use GFP’s name solely for the purpose of establishing any permitted link under this policy. You may not use GFP trademarks for any other reason without express written consent as previously outlined. By continuing to link to this website, you agree to be bound to and abide by the aforementioned policy, as well as the Terms and Conditions of use pertaining to the use of this website. GFP reserves the right to employ all necessary measures at any time to remove any linking to or framing of this website.
- SECURITY POLICY: GFP makes every effort to maintain customer confidentiality and security, specifically in relation to any personal information that may be provided to GFP by our clients. Our practices reflect current security standards and regulations. In relation to these standards, if the law changes our practices and policies will be updated accordingly.
- DATA PROTECTION POLICY: We respect your privacy and are firmly committed to protecting your information. Not only are GFP under strict legal obligations to protect your data but we will further ensure that this data will only be used in a lawful and fair manner and that we will never mislead you in respect to the use of your personal information and data. We can guarantee that your information will never be passed to third parties, nor will you be forwarded marketing material without your express consent. GFP takes these matters extremely seriously and have a compliance officer in place to monitor data protection practices. Whenever we collect data on our website we will provide you with information on the processes for which we intend to process the data and any other information which is required to ensure that our dealings with you are fair and that all clients are satisfied accordingly. In order to comply with these principles, we only use your data for the purposes for which it was provided by you. We do not request any more information than we require for the standards of business that will have already been outlined to each individual client. You can update your data or request amendments to the aforementioned by contacting Glasgow Funeral Plans (see Contact Us section below). This is called a subject access request and must be done in writing providing sufficient information for us to be able to correctly identify you and the corresponding data which we hold pertaining to yourself.
- DISPUTES: Any disputes or complaints regarding the services GFP provide will be placed through a rigorous complaints process by one of our managers. In the event that you feel that GFP’s services and practices have failed to meet our own or your personal criteria, please do not hesitate to contact our offices and initiate a complaints procedure via one of our managers. To contact Glasgow Funeral Plans, view the Contact Us section listed below.
- CONTACT US: Location: 83 Coustonholm Road, Shawlands, Glasgow, G53 1UF
Telephone: 0141 325 0185
Principal Director: Oliver Rose
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org